Sense Of Place was a conversational walk in SW Portland near Portland State University that explored identity, city growth, and discovering one’s sense of place in Portland, Oregon. PSU Art & Social Practices students, Portlanders, and individuals who sought for a new adventure by moving to Portland discussed the following questions:
1. Where are you from and how long have you been here in Portland?
2. Why do you stay in Portland?
3. What's your favorite thing or place in Portland?
4. How do you feel about the population growth in the city?
5. Do you feel welcomed or at home in Portland?
This one-time event began at 11:15am in front of Lincoln Hall of Portland State University (off of Market St.) within the park blocks. The duration of the walk concluded before noon on March 13th, 2017.